Sunday, December 15, 2013

Morning Person

I am not a morning person.  Never really have been, although I try like hell.  There was a time in my life when I WAS a morning person.  When he and I first started dating, any time he stayed the night I always woke up in a good mood (for obvious reasons, duh, he stayed the night).  HE however is a morning person, an irritatingly always in a good mood, happy morning person.  I envy him! 

This morning he woke up from a brief nap giggling.  He dreamed about Nick Saban of all people.  Me being the Aggie that I am find myself thinking WTF?!  Nick Saban?!  Oh please tell me more.

There is a fact, Alabama fans worship Nick Saban, despite those of us with a brain realizing he is not Christ incarnate.  In his dream, the people of Alabama erected a statue of Nick Saban.  A statue similar to the one in Rio, or for us southern folk, like the one in Eureka Springs, Arkansas on the grounds of the Passion Play.  Nick Saban, arms out-stretched as if welcoming all of his Bama children to come worship him, which they do. 


Insert Saban's face above


Now add thousands of sloths, much like the sloth in Ice Age (I don't have kids, I can't remember his name).  All these sloths standing at the feet of the statue of Nick Saban, chanting and singing. 



What the hell goes through this man's mind....what did he eat that would cause him to have a dream like this. 

LOL  I have no idea, but that $h!ts funny!!


No comments:

Post a Comment